Lesson Prices & Packages
Start your journey to getting licenced to drive in Melbourne by purchasing a Prepaid Discount Driving Lesson Package using one of the options below. These packages offer ways for you to save by pre-purchasing multiple lessons and have the peace of mind that no money needs to be discussed on the day of your lessons. Simply quote the Voucher Number over the phone or when contacting us online and present the same voucher to your instructor when beginning your lesson.
Please ensure we cover your suburb and choice of transmission (manual lessons are limited to certain areas) before purchasing a voucher.
Scroll down to view our package options.
Cash: You can pay with cash directly to the instructor before your lesson. Call us on 1300 658 080 (Local) or 0403 267 593 (Mobile) to book your package lessons.
Card: Pay using your credit card or PayPal funds via PayPal.
Bank Deposit: The bank details are emailed to you and voucher will be sent to you once payment is verified within 24 hours.
See conditions below.
Note: All Discount Packages (except Refresher) are only available to Learner Permit Holders.
^ Inc. FREE PDF E-Book: Path to Driving Success.
* Manual or auto. Does not include VicRoads fees.
# Manual or auto, Victorian driving licence holders only, inc. P-platers and international licence holders. Available for weekends.
Discount Package Terms & Conditions
1. All Discount Packages must be paid in full to your instructor on the first lesson or pre-purchased online before the first lesson (lay-buys not accepted).
2. All packages are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion eg. $38 book online special.
3. Discounted lessons can only be booked on Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
(No weekends or public holidays, weekends allowed for Express Test Package.)
3a. All lessons included in Express Test Packages require pickup & drop off at the VicRoads office.
For lesson packages that can be used after hours and weekends, please see our Gift Vouchers page.)
4. Voucher must be used within 12 months of purchase.
5. Once activated, voucher must be used within 3 months (90 days) of first lesson for packages with less than 10 lessons and 4 months (120 days) for packages with 10 lessons.
6. Non-refundable if not used before expiry and not transferable.
7. For all Express Test Packages, a one hour lesson is to be used for the warm up lesson on test day.
8. Must have Victorian Learners Permit to qualify for packages (except manual refresher package, any overseas/international, Victorian full or P licences not permitted).
9. 24 hour notice must given to your Instructor directly otherwise a lesson fee will be charged or deducted accordingly.
10. Must have a Victorian Learners Permit for manual packages.
11. If a voucher has been purchased in error, you can request a refund within 7 days. A $10 fee applies (taken from refund).